I know I’m missing some awfully good phrases, but I wanted to write some of them down. Leave a comment and tell me some other strange, modern tech phrases that would be so out of place 15 years ago and before.
- “How much RAM do you have in the PC?”
- “Send me a text message on your cell.”
- “Do you have an optical or laser mouse?”
- “Does this hotel have free wi-fi?”
- “I need to defrag my hard drive after I run the disk cleanup.”
- “Did you google your that?”
- “I shopped on eBay, Craig’s List, Amazon, Newegg, and ecost and still can’t find it.”
- “If you don’t have an optical or laser mouse, you have to clean your mouse’s ball so it runs smoothly.”
- “Should I buy an 8 megapixel or 10 megapixel camera?”
- “Which smart phone is the best, the Treo, iPhone, Razr, or Blackberry?”
These are 10 that I came up with, but I would love to hear tech phrases that you come up with that would have sounded ludicrous in the 20th century…so leave a comment!
Leave a Reply