Over the past few years, the majority of my professional time has been digging computer users (Windows users only) out of jams where they were infiltrated by fake security software or spyware. Two things you need to know about this type of infection:
- No matter what type of security software you use and how much you paid for it, IT CANNOT PROTECT YOU IF YOU INVITE THE BAD GUY INTO YOUR COMPUTER.
- It is preventable.
Over the years, security and keeping computers running clean has been a common soap box for me. Listed below are just a handful of the articles you need to read, re-read, understand, and implement…TODAY!! Doing so will prevent your computer from becoming infiltrated with this disease of the Internet.
- Smarter Browsing – Video Tip
- How to download files – Video Tip
- Scrutinize Search Results
- 7 Internet Security Tips to Save you Time AND Money
- 5 Simple Rules to avoid SCD (Slow Computer Disease)
- Beware of this type of Spam
- The Castellini Approach to Internet Security
- Beware of Fake Internet Security Software
- More on Fake Internet Security Software