No, the Internet has not found a way to "beam" us hither and yonder…yet!
I’m referring to navigating around your word processing, email or other text related documents quickly.
Don’t underestimate the power of the keyboard as you create your written masterpieces. Moving quickly from one part of your document to another saves loads of time and the keyboard can help. Try these keyboard shortcuts:
- Home – pressing this key will move your cursor to the beginning of a line
- Ctrl+Home – moves the cursor to the beginning of a document
- End – moves the cursor to the end of a line
- Ctrl+End – moves the cursor to the end of a document
- Arrow keys – moves your cursor around quickly in smaller but precise increments