photo credit: Evil Erin
I am now offering the ability to remotely troubleshoot, fix or teach you about your computer. Using a wonderful technology from LogMeIn.com, I can easily and securely work with you to solve many of your computer problems quickly and easily via remote control.
If you live in the Grand Junction, Colorado area and want to setup an onsite appointment, please call 970-257-0825
Who can I help?
- Anyone with a nagging computer problem
- Anyone who doesn’t want to spend hours with technical support
- Anyone who wants to learn a skill or technique on their computer
- Anyone with SCD (Slow Computer Disease)
- Anyone trying to setup a new program
- Anyone trying to sign up with a new online service
Do I have to live in Western Colorado to get your help?
- No! I can help you no matter where you live.
- And I can help my Western Colorado neighbors with this service in addition to the onsite services I offer here.
Any special requirements?
- Yes, there are three requirements in order for me to provide this service to you:
- I can only help computer users who have a high speed Internet connection that is active (DSL, Cable, Satellite, etc).
- You must have a working telephone that I can call you on to setup the appointment and talk to you as I work or teach.
- You must be able to pay for the service via a valid credit card.
How much does this service cost?
- There is a $39.99 minimum charge for any problem.
- I will evaluate your computer’s situation upon hookup and then give you an estimate of additional charges (if any).
When can you help?
Initially, I will make this service available on as needed basis seven days a week