Follow either of these techniques to get rid of the Windows logon password (it doesn’t provide any type of security any way).
I’m going to give a couple of ways to go about it, because it can be quirky and not work the same way on every machine (imagine that).
1. Click on Start–>Settings –> Control Panel
2. Double-click on the Passwords icon.
3. Click the Change Passwords tab and click the Change Windows Password button.
4. Make sure all three fields are completely blank and click the OK button to save changes.
1. Click on Start –> Find –> Files and Folders
2. Type: *.pwl in the Named box
3. Make sure that “My Computer” is selected in the look in box and Click Find Now
4. Delete any entries that are found and reboot your computer
5. When the password shows up again, just click OK twice and you will never see it again.